Senvion MM92- (MM77 – MM100)
Brief introduction to Senvion MM92 wind turbines
Senvion MM92 wind turbines are part of the MM series – Senvion’s bestseller series. MM92 wind turbines have a large rotor diameter making them ideal for locations with medium to low wind speed regimes. They feature a double-fed induction generator, DC pitch system and frequency converter and have a nominal power output of 2,050 kW.
Retrofit your MM92 wind turbine with an NWT Bachmann retrofit solution.
Nordic Wind Technology has developed an innovative retrofit solution for Senvion MM92 wind turbines. It is a software-only solution that updates the existing Bachmann hardware platform with new software without interfering with the hardware or compromising the safety of the wind turbine.
Benefits from retrofitting Senvion MM92 wind turbines
Why update your existing Senvion MM92 wind turbines instead of investing in new wind turbines? There are numerous reasons. First of all, retrofitting of older wind turbines is a green solution. It also happens to be very profitable and easy as well.
We simply replace the Compact Flash Card in the Bachman controller with new software – keeping downtime and related costs to a minimum.
The update provides turbine owners/operators with a host of advantages including increased AEP, 100% independence from Senvion, freedom to choose your own service provider and much more.
Please take a look at the complete list of advantages below and do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details about our innovative retrofit solution for Senvion MM92 wind turbines :
- Upgraded data access and improved service tools to lower O&M costs
- Access to spare part supply chain, spare parts available directly from the manufacturers
- Pitch module (MOOG and L & B)
- Converter (WOODWARD, ABB)
- Grid module (WOODWARD)
- Optimized availability and energy production with control of mechanical loads
- Flexibility to add own extensions, including sensors or CMS system
- Enhanced remote turbine monitoring and control
- Power curtailment and reactive power control, enabling previously unattainable incentives by complying with modern grid codes
- Fast installation time, only 1 to 2 hours downtime for installation