Senvion – MM100 (MM70 – MM100)
General information about Senvion MM100 wind turbines
Senvion began manufacturing their MM100 wind turbines in 2011. The turbines have a nominal power of 2.000 kW and feature a DEFIG generator and DC Pitch system.
Due to the rotor design Senvion MM100 wind turbines are especially efficient in locations with wind speeds in the lower end of the scale.
Furthermore Senvion MM100 wind turbines have a low sound power level which makes the model ideal for onshore wind parks.
Bachmann retrofit solution for Senvion MM100 turbines
Nordic Wind Technology offers Senvion MM100 owners/operators a software-only retrofit solution, which will update the Bachmann hardware in the turbine with new software. Notably, our solution does not interfere in any way with the hardware – making it a completely safe solution.
What do you gain by retrofitting your Senvion MM100 turbine?
Retrofitting of older wind turbines has become increasingly popular – and for good reason, since updating the turbines offers owners/operators a long list of benefits. Chief among these is 100% independency from the OEM – something many owners/operators dream of. Other benefits include:
- Upgraded data access and improved service tools to lower O&M costs
- Access to spare part supply chain, spare parts available directly from the manufacturers
- Pitch module (MOOG and L & B)
- Converter (WOODWARD, ABB)
- Grid module (WOODWARD)
- Optimized availability and energy production with control of mechanical loads
- Flexibility to add own extensions, including sensors or CMS system
- Enhanced remote turbine monitoring and control
- Power curtailment and reactive power control, enabling previously unattainable incentives by complying with modern grid codes
- Fast installation time, only 1 to 2 hours downtime for installation
If you would like further information about our retrofit solution for Senvion MM100 wind turbines, please do not hesitate to contact us.